Kayli Anderson, RDNMedical Reviewer
Kayli Anderson has over a decade of experience in nutrition, culinary education, and lifestyle medicine. She believes that eating well should be simple, pleasurable, and sustainable. Kayli has worked with folks from all walks of life, but she currently specializes in nutrition therapy and lifestyle medicine for women. She’s the founder of the new site PlantBasedMavens.com, a hub for women to get evidence-based, practical, and woman-centered guidance on nutrition and cooking, hormone health, fertility, pregnancy, movement, mental well-being, nontoxic living, and more.
Kayli is board-certified...
ExpertiseWomen's health, hormone health, fertility, pregnancy/postpartum, culinary education, mindful eating, intuitive eating, nondiet approaches to eating, body image, plant-based nutrition, integrative nutrition, herbalism, mindfulness, and stress management
Board Certifications and Training
- Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Professional
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor
- School of Natural Cookery Graduate
- Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Nutrition and Dietetics, and Certificate of Business Administration, Saint Louis University
- Master of Science (MS) in Nutrition and Dietetics, Saint Louis University
Awards and Accreditation
- Member, American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Member, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND)